Sunday, June 3, 2012

LOVE

im bored . im at subang right now . insyaALLAH tomorrow im going back to malacca . its almost 7days and i missed malacca so much . i miss family , neet and .i missed jalan-jalan on the late night . i missed lepakking at Sungai Melaka . seriously i miss everything from malacca . who missed me a lot ? hikhik . today is my last day , so im sure im gonna miss my lovely cousin . she's very close to me , really manja . 


Munirah Aqila , she knows me well . im always be her advicer , ya , im a good listener . haha. okay , im joke . i love her so much . she know all my secret. never wanted to make me feel down . hm . i love you mun . eh , btw , im going back to UITM this Sunday . i know someone mesti suka kita balik uitm . sad life for me . err . malas nak packing barang . malas nak belajar , malas nak pergi class . malas nak bangun pagi . malas dalam segala hal . huh . tak nak balikk :( nanti mesti rindu semua . rindu ibu ayah . :""(((( ya i know , i've to be patient , study hard kin . jangan malas lagi . nanti awak buka sem ada step mama jaga awak , hihi .jangan marah mummy qila :* 


ni kawan uitm kita . ladt fews day kita meet kat sunway , eh sumpah rindu . hihi . tapi tak rindu lendu tau . see you this sunday lovely stepmana and nenek kebayan . hihin. okay , thats all . boii

No comments:

Post a Comment