Wednesday, June 13, 2012

they make me tough :')

NEET <3
friendship forever , NEET , you're always be with me no matter what happens . no one can ever replace them :)

Sofia Said :)
my only one sister , ever . she's mine , forever . only ALLAH knows how much i love her :*

Faiz Zarwan :) *gambar lama*
ex-boyfriend , he knows how to make me feel better . yes , i love him so much but it all before . now , there's no hard feeling between us . we're bestfriend . bestfriend forever :)

Faizz Mccoy *ala-ala barat lettuw* haha
dia ni bestfriend ke ? haha . okay i'm joke . dia ni tak betul , gila pun ada . haha . jangan marah doe . seriously , he's my bestfriend ever . even dia suka buat kita sakit hati -.- tapi baik . he knows how to make me tough . we're in same situation :') i'm always pray for you friend :)

Lydia Amira :)
my ever partner , my ever pendek . hikhik . i love her so much . she understand me :') thank you sayang . thank you for always be there for me . really really appreciate it . muahh love you <3

Aqilah Samuri <3
stepmama kita :* hihi , sangat garang -.- if about study laaa . no one ever can replace her as my stepmama . hikhik . kita sayang awak sangat , thanks for the keychain . i hope our friendship till jannah , amin . i love you till my last breath :') muahh :*

CANTIK KAN ? thank you stepmama , and thanks juga for roomate kita , izyan , sebab bagi kita koala tu . comel sangat . hihi . muahh :* love yaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment